Weed Destroyer Without Tank
The Weed Destroyer™, although the most basic in our range of weed wipers, is a machine that has a lot of impressive features to offer. It is equipped with a contra rotating roller, which allows the machine to lift the weed up and apply the chemical to the underside of the leaf where it is sensitive to the chemical. This allows for a much faster herbicide absorption and so faster weed kill rates.
Features of the Weed Destroyer
Through considerable development time and investment we have discovered a process of unique atomisation technology where chemical is applied in the form of micro-bubbles which attach themselves to the rollers without bursting. Chemical activation is enhanced since the chemical is transferred to the weeds in a bubble form. Upon contact with the weeds the micro bubbles burst and provide a better stem coverage than the standard chemical film approach.
- Contra rotating, long fibre Roller - Absorbent Long fibre synthetic contra rotating roller- for less drips and optimum chemical retention and application. The roller is contra rotating to lift the weeds up to get to the sensitive underside for faster kill rates with less weed kill.
- Adjustable towbar - The easily adjusted towbar allows you to pull the weed wiper directly behind or offset for harder to reach areas. The unique drawbar design ensures the roller is the first to come into contact with the weeds after the towing vehicle. The weeds aren't knocked down by drawbar. The rider regulates the herbicide application and weed coverage by controlling when chemical is applied to the roller.
- Roller - The Weed Destroyer™ has a highly absorbant roller which ensures excellent chemical retention on the surface and applies ample amounts to weeds. The Weed Destroyer™ offer a 7 position adjustable height from 60mm - 520mm to suit varying grass and weed height. This ATV weed wiper is ideal for the UK climate and ground conditions and comes with low pressure knobby tyres as standard to allow you to access wet areas.
- Height range - With the largest height range on the market; it can be adjusted from 140mm – 380mm
- Weed wiping is a more environmentally friendly approach to weed control in comparison to boom spraying, since only the weeds are targeted. This ensures that grass and clover growth is not stunted. With none of the off spray associated with boom spraying, wildlife habitats are less affected and it's healthier for you too.
- Tyres - Knobby 22-11x8 flotation tyres which make the machine suitable for use on soft/wet ground, also optimal chemical application, no pick-up on the wheels.
- Drawbar design - Unique drawbar design so the roller is first to come in contact with weeds after the towing vehicle (weeds aren’t knocked down by drawbar). The drawbar can be positioned centrally or right/left offset positions.
- If you already have a sprayer tank with a high capacity pump, you should be able to use it to run this weed wiper. However you will require an optional weed destroyer wiring kit to allow you to activate the chemical application. You may also require some hose. An optional tank mount allows for a sprayer to be mounted on the Weed Destroyer™.
- You will require the tank mount if you are towing the wiper behind a tractor. If you are using an ATV, you can mount the tank on the directly on the rear rack. If you choose the Weed Destroyer™ complete with tank, a handlance kit is available which can be used to connect to the tank for spot spraying when you are not using the tank with your Weed Destroyer™. This will increase the use of your equipment and maximise your investment.
- Spring assisted lift and Jockey wheel - Designed for easy height adjustment and easy storage.
- Handlance Kit - Spray while you wipe, ideal for those areas difficult to access.
- 60L UV Protected Tank - The Weed Destroyer comes with the option of a 60L Tank. This tank is UV protected and comes with our very own Quad-X Superpump, which has an unrivalled 3 year parts warranty. This pump creates more pressure for finer droplets and more accurate coverage. The tank comes complete with the wiring kit and manual application controller that reaches to the handlebars.
- Manual application system
- Quick release hitch
We also manufacture a range of other weed destroyers which are equipped with dual roller systems for even more impressive kill rates. Please have a look at the Weed Wipeout™ and Xterminator™ models for more information.
Picture shown is the Weed Destroyer™ in offset position
- Total width 2.4m / 8ft
- Contact width 2.16m / 7ft
Lease Purchase option
Would you like to spread the costs of payment for this item.
- Are you looking to offer an existing service to your customers and need to spread the cost?
- Need to replace essential equipment to maintain the management of your land without losing time and money?
- Can you offer a new service to increase income and can't afford to buy machinery / products upfront?
The item you are looking at would cost you approx.
|Term of lease
|Cost per month excluding VAT
Call a member of our leasing team today to discuss.
This item cannot be delivered using tail lift and pallet truck due to its size.
Before ordering this item the customer must ensure they can unload from the delivery driver using their own forklift, loader or telehandler equipment, or have it delivered nearby to someone that does.