Wipeout 2 - Dual Roller
The Wipeout 2 offers massive savings on chemical over any similar conventional systems. It is also equipped with unique innovative features making it the first of its kind. The Wipeout is ideal for environmentally sensitive areas where conventional boom spraying is not appropriate.
The Wipeout 2 Boasts a number of innovative features such as Dual Rollers and Automatic Weed Detection.
The Weed Detection System automatically activates the system to apply the optimum amount of chemical to the rollers, only when weeds are present, leaving you free to concentrate on driving, while saving chemical.
Contra Rotating Dual Rollers apply the chemical to the sensitive underside of the weed giving a more efficient and faster Kill rate.
- 14% less chemical usage- thanks to further R&D on the chemical application process (reduces usage by 85% to 97%)
- New tank retaining system- new tank positioning for balanced weight distribution
- New remote radio frequency controller to avoid risk of accidental damage
- Improved frame design for extra strength- even more lightweight
- Improved design for maintenance- reduced service time and no tools required!
- Improved frame design for eztra strength, yet more lightweight
- Dual counter rotation rollers
- Long fibre application rollers
- Unique chemical control system
- Adjustable towbar can be offset for hard to reach areas
- 7-position adjustable height
- Quick release hitch
- High precision applicator nozzles
- System Diagnostics
- Innovative dual, contra rotating long fibre Rollers
- Dual Rollers rotate in opposite directions for optimum chemical application- for quicker kill.
- The 1st contra-rotating roller lifts the weed and applies the chemical to the sensitive underside, rather than the waxy surface, for faster kill rates.
- The 2nd roller acts to separate out clumps of weeds for better application, Chemical is applied to the primary roller, while the 2nd roller absorbs any excess to minimise drips.
- Achieves up to 100% kill rates- without the need to wipe in the other direction, to save time and chemical.
- Automatic Weed detection and chemical application system.
- Unique Atomisation Technology for better chemical application
- Through considerable development time and investment, Quad-X has discovered a process of unique atomisation technology where chemical is applied in the form of a micro bubble witch attach themselves to the open fibre roller without bursting.
- Upon contact with the weed the micro-bubbles burst and provide better stem coverage than the standard chemical film approach
- Height Range - With the largest Height Range on the market; they can be adjusted from 140mm - 380mm
- Unique Drawbar - Unique Drawbar Design so the roller is first to come into contact with weeds after the towing vehicle (weeds aren’t knocked down by drawbar).
- Flotation Tyres - Knobby 22-11×8 flotation tyres which make the machine suitable for use on soft/wet ground, also optimal chemical application, no pick-up on the wheels.
- Optional Handlance kit
- Spring Assisted Lift
- Wipeout Tank
- Jockey wheel
- Bout maker
- 3-pin power supply
- Total width 2.4m / 8ft
- Contact width 2.16m / 7ft