Coal Bunker 500kg Capacity Flat Pack
The images illustrate the 3 compartment bin (350L). Please choose the amount of dividers you require from the drop down menu above. 2 dividers = 3 compartments, 3 dividers = 4 compartments etc etc
Total Capacity - 650 Litres
The 650L feed bin can hold approximately 6 bags of 20kg Alfa-A horse feed, or 18 bags of 10kg horse & pony cubes. Therefore, in a 4 compartment 650L feed bin you can fit approx 1.5 bags of Alfa-A feed per compartment or 4.5 bags of horse & pony feed per compartment.
- The picture above shows the smaller 350L, 3 compartment feed bin image.
- Made using 24 gauge galvanized sheet steel.
- A hinged lid provides access for loading and unloading from the top of the bin and they have a metal base. A sturdy and practical product that has many uses.
- The flat pack versions are easily assembled with slide together panels. A good, robust and rigid design makes both the ready assembled and flat pack feed bins a superior product
All sizes quoted are taken from the widest points on each unit e.g. the lid.
All of our flat pack products are supplied with easy to follow assembly instructions.
Option to add identification plaque
Many of our customers have asked us to make Identification Plaques for this item.
Potential reason for identification
- Helps to identify your horse's locker, could be your name or to identify the items inside.
- Provides an identity for the locker / cabinet so that other riders / users don't access it!
- Provides a professional image to the item and stabling area.
- Can also be used to identify the type of feed stored inside this item.
- Label the feed compartments to ensure the right feed is emptied into the correct compartment!
- Prevents accidental theft of your feed or items inside.
Main features of the plaque
- Made for High density white Acrylic and laser written with black text.
- The Plaque size is 120mm wide x 75mm high, 1.6mm thick.
- Has a strong self-adhesive contact backing for you to apply to the item in the position of your choice.
- Once selected we will contact you for the name / text required.
- Additional quantities can be made if required and larger plaque sizes are available upon request.