Heavy Duty 1 Compartment Galvanised MEDIUM Feed Bin
Heavy Duty 1 Compartment Galvanised Feed Bin is constructed using state of the art CNC lasers/machines. The metal we use is 80% thicker than most other manufacture.
Delivery time about 7 - 10 days
- These bins are far stronger, heavier and duable than any other we have seen!
- Galvanised Steel, with stainless steel hinges
- Fully riveted, robust and rigid construction
- Rodent proof and corrosion resistant
- Optional locking lid
- Safety 'double folded' edges on both lid and each compartment
- Safety lid stay - supports lid and ensures it stays open!
- Solid raised base - keeping contents well away from damp/dirty floors
- Feed Bin does not require any assembly as the item does not come flat pack
- Made from high quality construction materials - 1.5mm Galvanised Steel
- Each compartment can hold approx 40kg of mix or 18kg of hifi or 90 litres equivalent to 1 dustbin
- Made in the UK
Measurements of the Item
- Height: 70cm
- Width: 45cm
- Depth: 35cm
- Weight: 18kg
Option to add identification plaque
Many of our customers have asked us to make Identification Plaques for this item.
Potential reason for identification
- Helps to identify your horse's locker, could be your name or to identify the items inside.
- Provides an identity for the locker / cabinet so that other riders / users don't access it!
- Provides a professional image to the item and stabling area.
- Can also be used to identify the type of feed stored inside this item.
- Label the feed compartments to ensure the right feed is emptied into the correct compartment!
- Prevents accidental theft of your feed or items inside.
Main features of the plaque
- Made for High density white Acrylic and laser written with black text.
- The Plaque size is 120mm wide x 75mm high, 1.6mm thick.
- Has a strong self-adhesive contact backing for you to apply to the item in the position of your choice.
- Once selected we will contact you for the name / text required.
- Additional quantities can be made if required and larger plaque sizes are available upon request.